LightABLE LA 120 Gbps embedded transceiver
The LightABLE™ LA SR12 is the first generation of LightABLE and not recommended for new designs. It’s a low profile optical transmitter or receiver that includes 12 transmit or 12 receive channels in a parallel fiber configuration. These components can be mounted directly on a high-speed printed circuit board via surface mount technology or via a MEG-array connector.
Hundreds of gigabits of optical connectivity can be directly delivered to within millimeters of an ASIC; bypassing the need for long copper traces and bulky pluggable optical modules.
Specifications and features
- 12 Tx or 12 Rx channels per device (120G)
- Multimode 850 nm wavelength laser
- Over 100 m reach on OM3 ribbon fiber
- Standard MT parallel fiber connector
- Surface mountable or pluggable
- RoHS or tin-lead
- Monitoring: LOS, RSSI, temperature etc.
- Integrated microcontroller option
- Commercial temperature range (0 ºC to 70 ºC)
Please see product datasheet for detailed specifications.