LightABLE LH 120 Gbps embedded transceiver
The LightABLE™ LH SR12 is a low profile optical transmitter or receiver that includes 12 transmit or 12 receive channels in a parallel fiber configuration. These components can be mounted directly on a high-speed printed circuit board via surface mount technology or via a MEG-array connector.
Hundreds of gigabits or even multiple terabits of optical connectivity can be directly delivered to within millimeters of an ASIC; bypassing the need for long copper traces and bulky pluggable optical modules
Specifications and features
- 12 Tx or 12 Rx channels per device (120G)
- Multimode 850 nm wavelength laser
- Over 100 m reach on OM3 ribbon fiber
- Standard MT parallel fiber connector
- Surface mountable or pluggable
- RoHS or tin-lead
- Equalizer, pre-emphasis, adjustable output
- Monitoring: LOS, RSSI, temperature etc.
- Available in commercial (0 ºC to 70 ºC), extended (–15 ºC to 85 ºC), and industrial (–40 ºC to 85 ºC) grade temperature ranges
Please see product datasheet for detailed specifications.