LightABLE LH 50 Gbps embedded transceiver
The LightABLE™ LH SR4 is a low profile optical transceiver that includes 4 transmit and 4 receive lanes in a parallel fiber configuration. These components can be mounted directly on a high-speed printed circuit board via surface mount technology or via a MEG-array connector.
Hundreds of gigabits or even multiple terabits of optical connectivity can be directly delivered to within millimeters of an ASIC; bypassing the need for long copper traces and bulky pluggable optical modules
Specifications and features
- 4 TX plus 4 RX lanes per device (50G)
- Multimode 850 nm wavelength laser
- Over 100 m reach on OM3 ribbon fiber
- Standard MT parallel fiber connector
- Surface mountable or pluggable
- RoHS or tin-lead
- Equalizer, pre-emphasis, adjustable output
- Monitoring: LOS, RSSI, temperature etc.
- Available in commercial (0 ºC to 70 ºC) and industrial* (–40 ºC to 100 ºC) grade temperature ranges
*: Industrial part qualified between −40 °C and 85 °C at 10.3125 Gbps
Please see product datasheet for detailed specifications.