SNAP12 embedded transceiver
The SNAP12 is a 12 lane pluggable parallel optical transmitter or receiver module. All modules include Reflex Photonics’ state of the art LightABLE optical packaging technology. The SNAP12 transmitter and receiver modules enable high performance multilane optical links designed for high- speed data communications and computing applications.
The module operates at up to 10.3125 Gbps per lane in commercial and industrial temperature ranges. The interconnect distance is up to 300 m.
Specifications and features
- 12 independent parallel optical lane
- Data rate : 10.3125 Gbps, 6.25 Gbps or 3.125 Gbps per lane
- Industrial (–40 °C to 95 °C) and commercial (0 °C to 70 °C) operating temperatures
- 100 mW/lane typical power consumption
- Card edge mountable
- Standard MPO/MTP interconnect
- Single 3.3 V power supply
- OM3 and OM4 multimode fibers supported
- Data protocol agnostic
Please see product datasheet for detailed specifications.