LightABLE LH 50G and 150G embedded transceiver
The LightABLE™ LH is a low profile optical transmitter or receiver that is offered as a 4 transmit or 4 receive lane (50G), or 12 transmit or 12 receive lanes (150G) in a parallel fiber configuration. These components can be mounted directly on a high-speed printed circuit board via surface mount technology or via a MEG-array connector.
Hundreds of gigabits or even multiple terabits of optical connectivity can be directly delivered to within millimeters of an ASIC; bypassing the need for long copper traces and bulky pluggable optical modules.
Drawing of LightABLE LH 50 and 150G
Dimensions are given in mm.
Specifications and features
- 4 TX or 4 RX lanes per device (50G)
- 12 TX or 12 RX lanes per device (150G)
- Multimode 850 nm wavelength laser
- Over 100 m reach on OM3 ribbon fiber
- Standard MT parallel fiber connector
- Surface mountable or pluggable
- RoHS or tin-lead
- Equalizer, pre-emphasis, adjustable output
- Monitoring: LOS, RSSI, temperature etc.
- Available in industrial* (–40 ºC to 100 ºC) grade temperature range