LightABLE LL 150G (full duplex) rugged transceivers
The LightABLE™ LL low profile screw-in module (4.5 mm) mounts to the board via an LGA connector. It is offered as a (4+4)-lane transceiver, a 12-lane transmitter, or a 12-lane receiver, and a (12+12)-lane transceiver. All modules operate at 12.5 Gbps per lane from −40 °C to 100 °C at ultra-low bit error rates of 10-15. The optical module includes equalizers and pre-emphasis to compensate long traces; these features can be turned off for short traces (less than 10 cm) to reduce power consumption.
Specifications and features
- Small: Less than 6 mm high (module and interposer)
- Rugged: MIL-STD 883 shock and vibration qualified
- Sealed: Moisture and thermal shock resistant
- Storage temperature: –57 ºC to 125 ºC
- Performance: 12.5 Gbps/lane from –40 ºC to 100 ºC
- BER: As low as 10–15
- Sensitivity: –12 dBm and –9 dBm versions available
- Proven: Thousands used in aerospace and defense applications
- Low power consumption: 100 mW/lane
- Multimode 850 nm wavelength laser
- Over 100 m reach on OM3 ribbon fiber
- Standard MT parallel fiber connector
- Equalizer, pre-emphasis, adjustable output
- Monitoring: LOS, RSSI, temperature etc.
- Integrated microcontroller
- Available in industrial (–40 ºC to 100 ºC) grade temperature range
Please see product datasheet for detailed specifications.
- All digital AESA radars.
- High I/O density, high BW communication links.
- ISR embedded systems.