LightABLE LL 50G (full duplex) and 150G rugged transceivers
The LightABLE™ LL low profile screw-in module (4.5 mm) mounts to the board via an LGA connector. It is offered as a (4+4)-lane transceiver, a 12-lane transmitter, or a 12-lane receiver. All modules operate at 12.5 Gbps per lane from −40 °C to 100 °C at ultra-low bit error rates of 10-12. The optical module includes equalizers and pre-emphasis to compensate long traces; these features can be turned off for short traces (less than 10 cm) to reduce power consumption.
Specifications and features
- Small: Less than 6 mm high (module and interposer)
- Rugged: MIL-STD 883 shock and vibration qualified
- Sealed: Moisture and thermal shock resistant
- Storage temperature: –57 ºC to 125 ºC
- Performance: up to 12.5 Gbps/lane from –40 ºC to 100 ºC
- Sensitivity: –12 dBm or –9 dBm versions available for BER 10–12
- Proven: Thousands used in aerospace and defense applications
- Low power consumption: 100 mW/lane
- 4 TRX (4+4)-lane per device (50G, full duplex)
- 12 TX or 12 RX lane per device (150G)
- Multimode 850 nm wavelength laser
- Over 100 m reach on OM3 ribbon fiber
- Standard MT parallel fiber connector
- Equalizer, pre-emphasis, adjustable output
- Monitoring: LOS, RSSI, temperature, etc.
- Integrated microcontroller
Please see product datasheet for detailed specifications.
- All digital AESA radars.
- High I/O density, high BW communication links.
- ISR embedded systems.