LightABLE LM 40G (full duplex) and 120 Gbps embedded transceiver with microcontroller
The LightABLE™ LM embedded optical modules are the most rugged devices offering high bandwidth (greater than 120 Gbps) in a chip-size package. Lanes are independent and support data-agnostic protocols, such as Ethernet, Fiberchannel, Infiniband and PCIe. LightABLE LM are used extensively in aerospace and defense for phased array radars, high resolution sensors, and high performance computers applications.
Specifications and features
- Small: Less than 5 mm high (SMT version)
- Rugged: MIL-STD 883 shock and vibration qualified
- Sealed: Moisture and thermal shock resistant
- Storage temperature: –57 ºC to 125 ºC
- Performance: up to 10.3125 Gbps/lane from –40 ºC to 100 ºC
- Sensitivity: –12 dBm for BER 10–12
- Proven: Thousands used in aerospace and defense applications
- Low power consumption: 100 mW/lane
- 4 TRX (4+4)-lane per device (40G, full duplex)
- 12 TX or 12 RX lane per device (120G)
- Multimode 850 nm wavelength laser
- Over 100 m reach on OM3 ribbon fiber
- Standard MT parallel fiber connector
- Surface mountable or pluggable
- RoHS or tin-lead
- Equalizer, pre-emphasis, adjustable output
- Monitoring: LOS, RSSI, temperature, etc.
- Integrated microcontroller
Please see product datasheet for detailed specifications.
- Phased array radar.
- CCD/CMOS imaging sensor.
- FPGA SerDes application.