LightABLE LM 50G and 150 Gbps embedded transceiver with microcontroller
The LightABLE™ LM 50G with integrated microcontroller is a low profile optical transceiver that includes 4 transmit and 4 receive lanes in a parallel fiber configuration, whereas the LightABLE™ LM 150G includes 12 transmit or 12 receive lanes in a parallel fiber configuration. These components can be mounted directly on a high-speed printed circuit board via surface mount technology or via a MEG-array connector.
Hundreds of gigabits of optical connectivity can be directly delivered to within millimeters of an ASIC; bypassing the need for long copper traces and bulky pluggable optical modules.
Specifications and features
- 4 TX plus 4 RX lanes per device (50G)
- 12 TX or 12 RX lanes per device (150G)
- Multimode 850 nm wavelength laser
- Over 100 m reach on OM3 ribbon fiber
- Standard MT parallel fiber connector
- Surface mountable or pluggable
- RoHS or tin-lead
- Equalizer, pre-emphasis, adjustable output
- Monitoring: LOS, RSSI, temperature etc.
- Integrated microcontroller
- Available in industrial (–40 ºC to 100 ºC) grade temperature range
Please see product datasheet for detailed specifications.
- Phased array radar.
- CCD/CMOS imaging sensor.
- FPGA SerDes application.