LightABLE28 LL 100G embedded transceiver
The LightABLE28 LL low profile screw-in module (4.5 mm) mounts to the board via an LGA connector. It is offered as a (4+4)-lane transceiver that operates at 28 Gbps per lane from −40 °C to 85 °C at ultra-low bit error rates of 10-12. The optical module includes equalizers and pre-emphasis to compensate long traces; these features can be turned off for short traces (less than 10 cm) to reduce power consumption. The LightABLE28 LL also offers CDR functions.
Drawing of LightABLE28 LL 100G embedded transceiver.
Dimensions are given in mm.
Specifications and features
- Performance: 28 Gbps/lane from –40 ºC to 85 ºC.
- Small: As low as 4.5 mm high (module and interposer)
- Rugged: MIL-STD 883 shock and vibration qualified
- Sealed: Moisture and thermal shock resistant
- Storage temperature: –57 ºC to 125 ºC
- BER: As low as 10–12
- Sensitivity: –9 dBm
- Low power consumption: 180 mW/lane
- 4 TX + 4 RX lane per device (100G, full duplex)
- Multimode 850 nm wavelength laser
- Over 100 m reach on OM3 ribbon fiber
- Standard MT parallel fiber connector
- Equalizer, pre-emphasis, adjustable output
- Monitoring: LOS, RSSI, temperature etc.
- Integrated microcontroller
- Available in industrial (–40 ºC to 85 ºC) grade temperature range
Please see product datasheet for detailed specifications.
- All digital AESA radars
- High I/O density, high BW communication links
- ISR embedded systems