LightABLE28 LL 100G embedded transceiver
The LightABLE28 LL low profile screw-in module (4.5 mm) mounts to the board via an LGA connector. It is offered as a (4+4)-lane transceiver that operates at 28 Gbps per lane from −40 °C to 85 °C at ultra-low bit error rates of 10-12. The optical module includes equalizers and pre-emphasis to compensate long traces; these features can be turned off for short traces (less than 10 cm) to reduce power consumption. The LightABLE28 LL also offers CDR functions.
Specifications and features
- Performance: 28 Gbps/lane from –40 ºC to 85 ºC.
- Small: As low as 4.5 mm high (module and interposer)
- Rugged: MIL-STD 883 shock and vibration qualified
- Sealed: Moisture and thermal shock resistant
- Storage temperature: –57 ºC to 125 ºC
- BER: As low as 10–12
- Sensitivity: –9 dBm
- Low power consumption: 180 mW/lane
- 4 TX + 4 RX lane per device (100G, full duplex)
- Multimode 850 nm wavelength laser
- Over 100 m reach on OM3 ribbon fiber
- Standard MT parallel fiber connector
- Equalizer, pre-emphasis, adjustable output
- Monitoring: LOS, RSSI, temperature etc.
- Integrated microcontroller
- Available in industrial (–40 ºC to 85 ºC) grade temperature range
Please see product datasheet for detailed specifications.
- All digital AESA radars
- High I/O density, high BW communication links
- ISR embedded systems