SNAP12 embedded transceiver
SNAP12 is a 12-channel pluggable parallel optical transmitter or receiver module with a standard chassis mountable MPO interface. It is a self-contained, electrical to optical converter, which requires no internal fiber management or handling. All modules include Reflex Photonics’ state of the art LightABLE™ optical packaging technology.
The SNAP12 high-speed rugged modules are used extensively in commercial aerospace for IFEC (in-flight entertainment and connectivity) applications, high performance computers, and industrial equipment.
Specifications and features
- Performance: up to 10.3125 Gbps/channel
- Proven: thousands used in IFEC and industrial applications
- Reliable: rugged construction to provide long life and consistent service
- Easy to use: Plug & Play – Standard MPO/MTP® optical interconnect
- Interoperable: SNAP12 MSA compliant
- Commercial (0 °C to 70 °C) operating temperature range
A datasheet is available for this product.
Please use the "Contact" button to request it.