QSFP28 MSA transceiver modules
The QSFP28 (quad small form-factor pluggable) is a hot-pluggable, high-density transceiver. It is a full-duplex optical module that offers 4 independent transmit and receive lanes, each capable of 25 Gb/s operation for an aggregate data rate of 100 Gb/s.
QSFP28 supports 100G Ethernet, data center, cloud networks, and high-performance computing networks applications.
QSFP28 modules are available in multimode and single mode versions and also as AOC (active optical cable).
Specifications and features
- 4 independent full-duplex lanes
- Up to 10 km reach
- IEEE 802.3ba, 100GBASE-LR4, IEEE 802.3bm, or 100GBASE-SR4 compliant
- Up to 28 Gbps data rate per lane
- LVCMOS/LVTTL global control signals
- Single 3.3 V power supply
- Operating case temperature: 0 ºC to 70 ºC
- QSFP28 MSA compliant
- RoHS-6 compliant